(i meant to post this pre-Thanksgiving, which is celebrated with a HUGE meal [with awesome desserts] in my family, but the post lingered in my draft section. Here you go, better late than never!).
- Kindness to self
- Kindness to others
- Deep breaths and gentle movement when overwhelmed
- When filling a plate, remember that your stomach is about the size of a fist. (At least start with that amount!)
- Deep breaths between bites
- Wait 30 minutes before dessert
- Stand up and wash dishes before dessert (walking great for digestion!) or take a walk outdoors.
- Help others
- Belly laugh often.
Let’s stay in touch! Once or twice a month I send out a newsletter covering the best of yoga, optimal health, yoga anatomy, physical therapy and share the occasional recipe, PLUS amazing upcoming events, like my retreats and yoga anatomy trainings.
Sign up below to join the tribe! (We never spam, and you can always unsubscribe).