See all our latest scheduled yoga and yoga anatomy workshops, retreats and events at:
and online workshops here: http://yogaanatomyacademy.com/shop/
Signature Yoga Workshops:
Please email email@example.com to schedule one of these workshops at your studio. (We can provide graphics for your posters and social media images for each of these workshops.)
– Way of the Happy Fascia
– Chaturanga Clinic
– Way of the Happy Sacrum
– Way of the Happy Hips
– Posterior Chain Awakening
– Core wisdom Ignition
– Supple, Stable, and Centered: Yoga for LumboPelvic stability
– Spacious Side Body
– Goddess and the GrassHopper
– Conquer Headstand
– Bakasana Like a Boss
– Breath Medicine: Pranayama the Kripalu Way
– Juice the Flow (on Vinyasa Transitions)
– Maha Kali Namaskar
– Forearm Flight
– Principles of Intelligent Sequencing
SERIES: Yoga 108: Advance Your Practice series includes: Chaturanga Clinic, Bakasana Like a Boss, Conquer Headstand, Juice the Flow and Forearm Flight , the combination of which helps transition students from beginner or all levels classes to intermediate or more advanced classes
Anatomy workshops through Yoga Anatomy Academy:
– Lumbar Spine, SI Joints and Pelvis (3 hrs minimum)
– Healthy Hips (at least 2 hours)
– Sequencing for Happy Sacrums
– Way of the Happy Shoulders (at least 2 hours)
– Wrist Revival (2 hours)
– Knees and Toes (at least 2 hours)
– Anatomy-based Sequencing (3 hours minimum)
– Anatomy or yoga therapy topic of your choice (any body part, body system, injury category or condition)
– Hypermobility and Yoga Talk – 1 hour offering
Juice the Flow:
– Juice the Flow was pretty awesome. Totally changed the way I moving between the poses. And updog… wow!
Pranayama the Kripalu Way:
– thank you so much for such a great practice at YogaJam. I could have thought of no better way to begin my day. 🙂
Available for Online Purchase (on YogaAnatomyAcademy.com):
Dr. Ariele Foster – Yoga and Physical Therapy posted 10 photos.
Saturday, 22 September 2018 4:32 pm
“The empowerments of Yoga are to know ourselves and to grow ourselves; to turn toward the whole of our being and to cultivate a very deep love and compassion and honesty, too. To be willing to inquire in a clear and honest way so that we stop the mental hamster wheel of lying to our own self and that we turn to ourselves in an honest, knowing and compassionate way…It is a forever turning in and blossoming open.”- Sianna Sherman – notes I took from one of her FB live moments…
Meet me on the mat:
– Richmond, VA: Saturday Sept 29th Integrative Anatomy Day with “Sustainable Spine Therapeutics” and “Hip Therapeutics” – 3 hours each – CEUs at Project Yoga Richmond
– DC: Way of the Happy Fascia — Sat. Oct 6 at YogaWorks 14th St NW, sign up on eventbrite https://www.eventbrite.com/e/way-of-the-happy-fascia-a-yoga-self-myofascial-release-workshop-registration-50151613827
– Nov 3: Way of the Happy Sacrum & Bakasana Like a Boss at Mind The Mat – Yoga & Pilates Stories in Alexandria, VA
– Nov 10-11 – Pittsburgh: Anatomy studies weekend 2 workshops and special Master Class at The Yoga Hive
– Dec 30-Jan 5 – New Years retreat: reNEW Myofascial Release and Yoga on the beaches of Colombia at Gitana del Mar
– Teaching for Marie Belle’s 200 hour YTT that starts in October — there’s maybe 2 spots left? be in touch with Marie Belle for more. — see slide show for the vibes 😉
Dr. Ariele Foster – Yoga and Physical Therapy added a temporary profile picture.
Saturday, 22 September 2018 2:14 pm
Join me this Saturday the 29th at Project Yoga Richmond for a full day of INTEGRATIVE ANATOMY: first Sustainable Spine Therapeutics: Sthira & Sukha followed by Hip Therapeutics: The Definitive Guide to Woke Hips. 3 (contact hour) CEUs each for yoga teachers and yoga therapists. <3 <3 <3
Friday, 14 September 2018 1:36 am
Just 48 Hours Left to save early bird savings on reNEW New Year’s retreat (yoga AND myofascial release) – https://mailchi.mp/bb26b37d9519/zlltmkvwt4-2898317
Tuesday, 11 September 2018 10:23 pm
earlybird retreat savings ends Saturday! And, way of the Happy fascia returns to DC.
Tuesday, 11 September 2018 4:01 pm
this is the greatest! “Thank you to the moon and back for all the love, the videos and your teaching as a whole! I found both your workshops at YogaJam the best that I took. Yours, in addition to Yoga for Anxiety and Kickasana, really caused me to think about a new focus for my own practice and ways that I can focus my hopeful eventual teaching.
I am so so happy that I met you and that you opened my eyes to even more ways to breathe. Breathe through the day, breathe through anxiety and depression, breathe through pain — all so energizing!
I have no doubt you made many, many people just as happy that weekend. ” BAM. <3 <3 <3
Dr. Ariele Foster – Yoga and Physical Therapy posted 8 photos.
Sunday, 9 September 2018 3:17 pm
Let us be sacred in our relationship to the land. Let us honor the abundant gifts of Mother Earth with deep respect. Let us step outside the bounds of the mundane to be jn reverence for our body-temples, our communities, and of nature herself. This is our practice. #yoga. If you’ve never joined one of my yoga retreats, you’ll understand how particular I am about *where* we go for this experience when you join me in Colombia at @gitanadelmarbeachresort. I’m leading a Yoga and #MyofascialRelease retreat over New Year’s week dec.30-jan 5. Fly into Cartagena or Santa Marta and I’ll arrange your shuttle to this amazing getaway. Couples welcome but also singles very much so. The name of this retreat is re:NEW. Because it’s about your resetting for the year to come. Shedding of a layer from the exfoliation of salt water and exfoliation of ritual, ready to move on with clarity and fresh joy. #love #onlyloveisreal . If you’ve read this far, I have a gift for you. Use coupon code JOYISTHEPURPOSE to save an additional $200 off the retreat if you sign up today. That’s on top of the early bird savings (which ends on sept 15th!) so it is an incredible deal. Please ask questions…Salud! To your health! #cacao #eatlocal #yogaretreat #foodlove #travellove #oneplanet #retreat @ Gitana del Mar
Saturday, 8 September 2018 6:20 pm
This podcast episode is exceptional. Full disclosure, I only subscribed to the podcast “From The Heart: Conversations with YogaGirl” for about 1 month, then found I was not terribly interested in the topics/substance…until today! I follow Rachel Elizabeth Cargle at instagram.com/rachel.cargle and knew I had to listen immediately to her conversation with a major “social media influencer”. It’s a gem. I appreciate the kindness and candor on both sides.
Dr. Ariele Foster – Yoga and Physical Therapy is with Ariele Foster at Happy & Well: Physical Therapy and Yoga with Dr. Ariele Foster.
Saturday, 8 September 2018 1:28 pm
I’ve got a rare 4pm-5pm spot open on my schedule this Monday Sept 10th in Woodley Park — for a yoga private / physical therapy evaluation or physical therapy follow-up. Would love to see you there! Go to happyandwell.janeapp.com to book 🙂 All “paperwork”, etc is completed online. it’s an awesome system. 😍
Thursday, 6 September 2018 10:37 am
i have an opening for a new (or follow-up) patient / yoga private tomorrow for 1 hour or 1.5 hours between 1:30 and 3pm 🙂 Book (and complete intake forms) online at happyandwell.janeapp.com … it’s that simple! (Clinic location is directly across from Smithsonian National Zoological Park between woodley and cleveland park)